Monday, April 30, 2012

The Good Shepherd at Mossman Gorge

When you look up into the hills from Mossman Gorge you can see a patch of bare rock that looks like The Good Shepherd.  The valley below it is called Shepherd Valley.  It feels good to be watched over, and cared for -  here is Psalm 23 with a little extra description beside every line.






Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd ..........................................that's relationship
I shall not want ............................................................that's supply
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures .........that's rest
He leadest me beside still waters ...........................that's refreshment
He restoreth my soul .................................................that's healing
He leadest me in the paths of righteousness .........that's guidance
For his name's sake ..................................................that's purpose
Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death .that's testing
I will fear no evil...........................................................that's protection
For thou art with me ...................................................that's faithfulness 
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me ......................that's discipline
Though preparest a table before me .......................that's hope
Though anointest my head with oil ...........................that's consecration
My cup runneth over ...................................................that's abundance
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me ...........that's blessing
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord ...................that's security
Forever .......................................................................that's eternity

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that there was a such as thing as what you shared here - The Shepherd Valley.
    Truly in must be lovely and uplifting to sense God in the midst of the valley here.

    Thank you for dropping by my blog and the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be a very nice and pleasant place to be!! Btw I saw your earlier posts of your trips to Malaysia (my country!). KK and Gunung Mulu look really interesting. I have not been there before myself! Anyway, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your comments about Psalm 23. Really blessed me. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers